Digital Download Instructions
1. Which type of ebook should I buy?
PDF eBooks Read PDF ebooks on your computer just as you would any other PDF file, using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader (Reader is available for free from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/). PDF files can also be read using some other applications, including the iOS iBooks reader, which is a free download on the iPhone and iPad App Stores. The PDF versions of our ebooks are basically facsimiles of the print versions of our books. These ebooks have a fixed pagination format, which means that page 1 in the PDF ebook will look the same as page 1 in the print version. You can use search features on your devices or in your applications to find particular words and phrases, and hyperlinks to locations within the ebook and to outside references are generally live and accessible in PDF ebooks. You can also print pages from your PDF ebooks, if you want to have certain pages on paper.
ePub eBooks Read your ePub file with an ePub compatible device or app, such as the iBooks reader for iPhone and iPad. You can load ePub files you purchase from Green Earth Foundation directly onto your iOS device through iTunes. Another popular app for reading ePubs is Adobe's Digital Editions, which can be downloaded free here. ePub is an open-source standard for electronic books that is rapidly becoming the universal format for ebook-reading devices. ePub is a reflowable text format, which means that the book's "pagination" on your reading device or application will vary depending on the settings you choose—font size, for instance. In their reading environments, ePubs generally don't have page numbers at all, although certain devices and applications will reference locations within the document for ease of navigation. To read your ePub file, you'll need an ePub compatible device or application. While it's technically possible to read an ePub file your purchase from us on a Kindle, it needs to be converted first to a .mobi or .prc format, and it needs to get loaded onto your Kindle. Because of Amazon's strict rules controlling your use of your Kindle device, this process is complicated, and we don't recommend that you try it. Like PDF ebooks, ePub ebooks can be searched for specific words and phrases, and they typically include live hyperlinks to locations within the document and to outside references. Unlike PDF ebooks, though, there is not an especially convenient way to print text from an ePub.
2. Where will my eBook be downloaded? After your order is processed, you will be sent an email with information and a link to your digital book. Click on the link to download. Your eBook will be downloaded onto the computer you use for the download. The default download location is usually your desktop. If, after downloading, you can’t locate your eBook on your computer, you can perform a search.
3. What if I can’t find it? Your eBook will be downloaded onto the computer you use for the download. The default download location is usually your desktop. If, after downloading, you can’t locate your eBook on your computer, you can perform a search. If you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following books are available on PDF:
Ecology of Consciousness Series:
7. Worlds Within and Worlds Beyond
6. Six Pathways of Destiny
5. Life Cycle of the Human Soul
4. Mind Space & Time Stream
3. Alchemical Divination
2. The Roots of War and Domination
1. The Expansion of Consciousness